Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rani Mukherjee's Bollywood Career Finished?

Amplify’d from www.bollywoodchaska.com

Rani Mukherjee's Bollywood Career Finished?

Rani Mukherjee Upset with Rumors of her Career getting over
Rani Mukherjee is hurt. After comments by some of sections of the media that her Bollywood career is over, Rani feels that other than her fans no one can make such a statement. She opines that unless her fans don’t want to see her in movies she doesn’t believe that her career is over.
And that’s quite true. We don’t believe either that her career is over. Though her last couple of movies like DIL BOLE HADIPPA and KABHI ALVIDAA NAA KEHNA were box office disasters, her upcoming flick NO ONE KILLED JESSICA, looks quite promising. Rani believes that her career is already made and she has a strong enough fan base to sustain it through time. "I feel bad when people say that Rani Mukerjee is finished. My career is already made. Nobody can make or break my career. Every year I want to come with two-three films. I hope I get offers for roles that are exciting enough like the one in NO ONE KILLED JESSICA or the one that I am doing in Aamir's film," she said. Seems like Rani is all set to stage a massive comeback into Bollywood.
Read more at www.bollywoodchaska.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment